Police Captain Carl R. Williams retires, Los Angeles, 1935
- Police Captain Carl R. Williams retires, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 31, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “BANDITS’ NEMESIS ENDS SERVICE AS DETECTIVE,” Los Angeles Times, 01 Aug. 1935: A8.
Photograph of Police Captain Carl R. Williams. He is shown smiling at the camera and putting some files away in his leather bag to indicate his retirement as a detective for the police. Behind him there are some framed paintings on the wall.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.