Gate marking the entrance to 4-year-old Gloria Lloyd's private mini-estate on her parent's sixteen-acre estate, Beverly Hills, 1927
- Gate marking the entrance to 4-year-old Gloria Lloyd's private mini-estate on her parent's sixteen-acre estate, Beverly Hills, 1927
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Gate inscribed with the words "Come into my garden and play" which marks the entrance to the mini-estate film comedian Harold Lloyd and his wife Mildred Harris Lloyd created for their 4-year-old daughter Gloria at the summit of the family's sixteen-acre home. Gloria's estate includes: a completely furnished four-room miniature old English house, a miniature stable for her pony and cart, a miniature wishing well and a slide, swing and sand pile.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .