Tote board on the day of the Santa Anita Handicap horse race at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, 1936
- Tote board on the day of the Santa Anita Handicap horse race at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 22, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Santa Anita Park, the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in Southern California, opened on December 25, 1934.
View across the track toward the tote board (totalisator) at Santa Anita Park on the day of the Santa Anita Handicap horse race. A sign on the right reads: "6. Feb. 22, 1936."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.