Sparks Berry's death at 59 is announced, Los Angeles, 1936
- Sparks Berry's death at 59 is announced, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
After suffering a paralytic stroke several days ago, Sparks Berry has passed away at the age of 59. He will be remembered as the manager of the Pilgrimage Play and his love of the work.
Photograph appears with the article, "Bible Play Chief Dies," Los Angeles Times, 29 Feb 1936: A1.
A photograph of a framed portrait of Berry taken earlier in his life. A small scrap of white paper is tucked into the bottom right corner of the frame that has the typed words "Sparks Berry 706 S. Normandy".
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded