Jerry Geisler watches as Arthur Veitch cross examines his client, Dave Allen, Los Angeles, 1934
- Jerry Geisler watches as Arthur Veitch cross examines his client, Dave Allen, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 20, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Dave Allen sits on the witness stand as Arthur Vietch reviews documents with him. Jerry Giesler watches.
In Superior Judge Schauer's court there have been accusations that the married casting director Dave Allen engaged in possible infidelity with June De Long and Gloria Marsh. Allen has claimed that this is a plot against him devised by Pat Harmon, who threatened him.
Photograph appears with the article, "Allen Talks as Witness," Los Angeles Times, 21 July 1934: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.