Joseph M. Paige passes away at 68, Pomona, 1936
- Joseph M. Paige passes away at 68, Pomona, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "J. M. Paige's Rites Fixed," Los Angeles Times, 03 Jan 1936: 6.
Paige died at 68 of a heart attack, leaving a surviving widow, their daughter Edna and their son Clyde. He served as superintendent of the agricultural department of the Los Angeles County Fair since its beginning, served six years as a director of the Chamber of Commerce, was Sunday-school superintendent of the First Baptist Church for 26 years, and chairman of the executive board of directors of Redlands University.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.