"King of Flowers" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1933
- "King of Flowers" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 2, 1933
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1933 forty-fourth annual Rose Parade was "Fairy Tales in Flowers."
"King of Flowers" float entered by the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona. "LA County Fair" is written in flowers on the side of the float. The float is drawn by 6 Norman horses from the Kellogg School of Animal Husbandry. The float was photographed on a side street on or near Orange Grove Blvd. before the start of the parade.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.