Crowd of people in a courtroom during the Hickman kidnapping case, Los Angeles, 1927-1928
- Crowd of people in a courtroom during the Hickman kidnapping case, Los Angeles, 1927-1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1927-1928]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
William Edward Hickman was executed in October 1928 for the kidnapping and murder of 12-year old Marion Parker.
Crowded courtroom during the trial of William Hickman. The photo is very blurry because it was taken the moment people around the table were standing and moving. There is another camera set up as well.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.